Friday, July 24, 2009

World’s first portable hd radio

Best Buy’s Insignia is the world’s first portable HD radio, allowing users to enjoy high quality digital FM radio on the go.

insignia-hd-radio-1

Meh. Who am I kidding? Best Buy is selling it for $50 (USD)! You can buy an mp3 player with a built-in FM tuner for that price. I also think that it’s too big for a radio player. Wait a couple of years and HD radios will be smaller and cheaper.

insignia-hd-radio-2

Besides, the Zune HD will have a built-in HD radio receiver, so if you’re going to buy a portable HD radio player, I think you’ll get more bang for your buck with that.

6 comments:

  1. WOW.... what a product man. But i think $50 is a bit high. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, 50 dollars is a bit pricey, especially when you can enjoy the same radio stations with a different radio only not in HD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks really interesting and has a stylish look.
    It feels great to have such a tech gadget. Have used Ipod and enjoyed it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi.Very interesting words,I have never heard about this portable radio.it looks nice and stylish also.
    Although $50 it is a big price for me, maybe it worth it's price.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great product because my hoby is listening music and all that i need is this radio

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hope this one will soon be available here on my country the Philippines

    ReplyDelete