Sunday, July 26, 2009

Rocking horse cell phone holder

I don’t think I really need a holder for my cell phone, but if I did, I’d want mine to look just like this.

rocking_horse_gadget_holder

These charming handmade leather rocking horses come to us from the creative minds of Taiwan’s 25TOGO Design.

rocking_horse_cell_phone_holder

Each horsey is handcrafted from genuine Brazilian leather, and has a cutout in the saddle to hold a cell phone or media player. They’re available in either brown or black leather, and look great rockin’ along on any desktop. They sell for 980 Taiwan Dollars (appx. $29 USD), a whole lot less than a real horse, and no stable fees either.

rocking_horse_cell_phone_holder_2

I’m not sure if you can get these shipped outside of Taiwan, but if you want to give it a shot, gallup on over to the 25TOGO Store and see if you can rein one in for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment