Tuesday, July 21, 2009

F-4 and b-52 ejector seat office chairs: best seats ever

These office chairs are crafted from old military aircraft ejector seats – and they are awesome.

moto_art_f4_ejector_seat

The guys over at Motoart took this seat from an authentic Vietnam-era F-4 fighter jet, and turned it into a cushy, padded desk chair. The seat has been upgraded with a sturdy aluminum base, durable double-wheel casters and upholstered with clean new fabric. Plus, those armrest look like they could be a little uncomfortable.

ejector_seat_detail

Are you a bomber, not a fighter? Do you just need a little extra upper-back support? Then you might like this disproportionately tall B-52 ejector seat instead:

b_52_ejector_chair

Of course, the big flaw in the design of these things is the fact that they’re meant to be desk chairs. Really, why would you need to eject yourself from your own workspace? I’d much rather have a pair of visitors’ chairs that I could use to eject annoying co-workers from my office. I could use that today – and yesterday – and tomorrow.

To check out the complete collection of these airplane office seating and other cool furniture crafted from antique aviation parts, fly on over to Motoart.


6 comments:

  1. Nice blog… you can find more Office Chairs from spacify.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rose for nice comments on blog i am working hard to make is better. Thanks for your time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog dear I like the way as you present your view among the all visitors. I would like to join you again on this blog it’s a very nice visit on this blog. It’s very attractive and effective for visitors. Office Chairs India,Office chair suppliers in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous post, you have denoted out some fantastic points, I likewise think this s a very wonderful website. I will visit again for more quality contents and also, recommend this site to all. Thanks. best office chair under 200

    ReplyDelete
  5. Believe it or not, it is the type of information I’ve long been trying to find. It matches to my requirements a lot. Thank you for writing this information. best big and tall computer chair

    ReplyDelete
  6. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! screen rant The Lion King

    ReplyDelete